Atomos Shogun 7
Shogun 7 can be used as either stand-alone field monitor, recorder and switcher for event, documentary and live in-the-field storytelling or as a tool for large-scale on-set episodic TV, film and cinema productions where multiple crew members such as focus pullers, grips and cinematographers require a consistent visual reference across the field monitor ecosystem.
Shogun 7’s portable size lets you monitor, analyze and tag while on set; and check how your content will look in your audience’s home via real-time Dolby Vision output. With Shogun 7 you’re not locked into any format, camera manufacturer or pipeline.
– 1500nit display incorporating zone technology with 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio and 15+ stops of dynamic range.
– Real-time 4K recording in formats including ProRes RAW.
– New realtime Dolby Vision HDR output.
– New Dynamic AtomHDR blacklight system.
– Portable Multi-cam up to HDp60 SDI ISOs x 4 recording. Real-time switching between 4 live asynchronous video streams.
– Capture RAW from your favorite cinema camera.
– AtomOS 10 touchscreen interface, first seen on the award winning Ninja V and redesigned body.