XStream Field 2
XStream Field 2 is the perfect portable solution for when you need media and project sharing in a small, quiet box. Designed to meet even the most stringent airline regulations for carry-on baggage, Field 2 can travel with you wherever you go – providing an instant collaborative editing environment in a hotel room, on a film set, at a remote office or even in an ENG van. And it ships with our integrated Flow MAM so you can start collaborating out of the box.
Small Size – Big Performance
Field 2 has all the standard features you expect to find in EditShare’s XStream models, including hardware RAID protection, enterprise “spinning disk” or SSD drives, media and project-sharing support for Avid, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, and Lightworks, the EditShare Sync Tool (TM) for sending media to another EditShare system over the Internet – even scalability and expandability options.
Field 2 comes with 4 Ethernet ports for direct connections to client workstations or laptops.
- up to 10 more Ethernet ports, for a total of 14 direct connections
- an expansion unit to double your storage, or for sending material shot in the field back to home base
- a single 10 Gigabit connection for use with a switch
- a SAS HBA for connection to an Ark Tape Library
- a 2-channel Flow SDI Ingest card for recording directly to Field 2 storage, including edit-while-capture support for fast-turnaround events